Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hurray!

Well, it's official...Sam hasn't had a bottle in almost 2 weeks! When we went to the Dunes two weeks ago I forgot to pack one, although looking back I think it was a stroke of good luck because I am a very thorough packer...I type up a list and go over it several times. So anyway, I was pretty nervous at how he'd sleep without his ba ba, but we were pleasantly surprised; he didn't even care, not only that, yesterday was the first time he's even ask for one. This really wasn't that big of a deal because he was only having one at night and he'd drink it then go to sleep, but I must say it is nice not having to wash bottles anymore!

2 comments:

Liz said...

I guess all that is left is potty training and then he'll be ready for adulthood!

Berry Family said...

Yay Sam! Once they are off the bottle or pacifire or whatever .. it makes them seem like such a big boy/girl. I LOVE IT! Im anxious to hear what you guys are having. =) We will have to get the girls together and do a play date or something!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails