Monday, September 15, 2008

Our little escape artist!

While Grandpa was taking out the trash this morning, Sam followed him out and somehow climbed up on the trailer and played some tunes on his new found favorite toy...Grandpa's harmonica! Here is a little video of his very talented playing...don't look too closely at what a ragamuffin he is this morning!


5 comments:

Liz said...

I love that he is both making music and making it go {vroom, vroom}. What a fun harmonica!

Jenn said...

I think he was born to live outside. What a little stinker!

Nichole said...

I decided that pictures don't do this little guy justice...he is so stinking cute!! It was great to see you this morning...I don't think I have seen you since high school!!! My friend and I go to the same class every week so maybe I'll see you again!

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Sam Is such a Cutie!! Just so you know Ryan is a 21 year old Texan hottie that I got to live, flirt, and hag out with durring my Texas experience!!!!
Jessica Atkinson

Becky Darling said...

What a babe!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails