Okay, I need some help in determining if this situation is completely psycho, or if it's just me. I have decided that I wanted to look for a new doctor. Even though I liked my doctor, I was definitely not crazy about her clinic. It was very disorganized and there is a pharmacy and an eye clinic all in the same waiting room, so it was pretty chaotic. I went on my quest for a female doctor who is the same religion as me, has a better office, and is still close by. Well, to my dismay, I couldn't find any within the South Valley. So, I decided to start looking at male doctors. I noticed that on the list was a doctor that I babysat his kids when I was younger. I told my mom and Kendall about him being on the list and we laughed, but thought it would be a little weird to go to him. So today I started going through the lists again and his name just seemed to pop out...I know he is my same religion, I know he is a good guy, and it is definitely close. So I called and made an appointment today. Is that too weird? To go see a doctor that I tended his kids? At first I thought it was, but now not so much. Let me know what you think, it's not to late to cancel.
6 months ago


10 comments:
I think you need to do what feels best to you. Are you talking about a new OBGYN doctor? I like mine. I kind of look at what hospitals they deliver at. That is a huge criteria for me. I really like my doctor. But... maybe your talking about a general doc or a pediatrician...
Not weird. He wouldn't have an office so close to his home if he didn't want to see the same people he sees at the grocery store/church/babysitting his kids.
Fun camping pictures! Let us know if you make it down here for a camping trip!
I don't think that's weird at all. I think it would be easier because he already knows you and you're not going to be just another patient. I agree with the comment about having the office so close.
I don't think that's weird at all. I think it would be easier because he already knows you and you're not going to be just another patient. I agree with the comment about having the office so close.
As a women, especially a pregnant women, ya have to do what you feel comfortable with. You know your body best. If he didn't want to see people in his living area, he would have his office further away. Go for it!
Hi Erin! Thanks for stopping by The Journey on my SITS day! Your family is too cute, and growing--yea! If you feel comfortable with that doctor, you should go for it. Blessings to all of you!
I don't know i think it is kind of weird when i see my doctor in the temple, I mean he's seen me naked!!!!
Go for it!!! A Good Dr. is as hard to find as a great hair dresser!!!
Go for it it's as hard to find a good Dr. as it is to find a great Hair Dresser!!!
I say go to him since you can trust him. I don't think it's too weird at all, just a funny coincidence!
Post a Comment