What a fun and crazy day yesterday was!!! It started out with me driving Kendall to school at 6:00 in the morning so I could have the car for the day, then coming home and getting Sam and I ready for the day. I was getting Sam ready for a tubby when just before I lifted him in he peed all over the clean towel, rug and tile! Then he looks down, looks at me with a worried look and says pee-pee. So after cleaning that up we got the rest of the way ready. Then we went to Walmart, then off to the library for the kiddy book reading. I was talking to the reference desk to get on the list for that particular time slot and she said it didn't start till next week...darnit! But we had fun anyways. Sam is so funny, he's finally at the stage where he loves books, but when there are other cool toys around he can't sit still without checking them out. Then we went to the Rec center for Sam's first Gymnastics class. It was really fun and he had a blast! It's great to watch him interact with other kidlets and see him taking direction from the teacher. He learned to hop on one foot, do a summersault...kind of, march and walk on a balance beam. Then we went and had lunch with Annie Sloat and her new baby Kason. He is so cute and I got to hold him most of the time. Here is a picture of him when he was first born. I can't believe he is already 5 weeks old! 
Then we picked Kendall up from school and headed for home. After we were able to rest for about an hour I went with my mom to a seminar/free dinner thing for retirement. It was at the restaurant Madeline's, so the food was pretty good, and surprisingly it was a pretty short presentation. Then we came home and completely crashed. Embarrassingly enough we fell asleep around 8:30 and when I woke up at 6:30 this morning I could have slept all day.
6 months ago

2 comments:
Please tell me you got some pictures of him during his class. It sounds like so much fun. It seems like it would be such a good thing for these little boys who are going at top speed to have a little balance as well!!!
{Remeber Ethan?}
Busy, busy, busy! I didn't know they had gymastics classes, or any classes for that matter for kids that young. Where did you go? I bet Brinklee would love to be involved in some type of social activity like that. Though I don't know what her attention span would be.
Post a Comment