Friday, September 5, 2008

YEAH!!!


I am so glad it is finally Friday! This has been a good, but long week. Because Kendall has been going to school this whole week he has had to come home and do homework all night long, plus he has been stressed and worried about tests...so Sam and I are so glad he is done for a little while. Kendall and I are going camping tonight and my lovely sister Becky and her family are watching Samuel for us. I'm excited for Kendall to just unwind and get some much needed four-wheeling in. I just want to take a quick second and express my appreciation to Kendall for all his hard work and his greatness. He is a fabulous husband and daddy, and we love him so much!
*I hope everyone else has fun plans for the weekend!

1 comments:

Liz said...

I'm just waiting for Becky's response to her fun weekend plans...

Related Posts with Thumbnails