This is kind of going to be a scattered post, but here goes! Saturday night I decided that I really wanted to scrapbook, so after S and K were asleep I made this page. I'm so weird because I really enjoy scrapping really late at night. After I got done I looked at the clock and it was 3:00 am.
Then, today I made this dress for M! One day I was talking to my sister Liz, wondering how I was going to find colored onesies to match my new fabric and she had the brilliant idea to dye them. So today I dyed this yellow one and I think it turned out really great!
We have started the daunting task of potty training S. Although he loves wearing the underpants he has yet to actually pee in the toilet...but he is at least telling us when he needs to pee. I think these camo unders are so cute!!!
K was replacing the door knobs on the front door and S had to be right in the action helping with all the awesome tools. K is so great to help S learn how to help him. I love watching the two of them together!



6 comments:
Wow, I love so much about this post... I love the scrapbook page ~ it is so cute, that picture of you looks like you are so young {like 12}. I love the dress for Maggie ~ I am a genious!!! I just know that you would have thought of it eventually. Sammy's underwear look very manly {I still have a hard time not calling them pannies} he is getting so big!
Cute scrap page! Good luck with the potty training!!!
You are so talented!! The scrapbook page and dress are way too cute! We should get together and scrapbook...I love scrapbooking at heartland and I go once a month...you should come!
Best luck with the potty training. My advice: skip the pull-ups! I made the pull-up mistake with Hunter....we spent a fortune on pull-ups and they were just a glorified diaper so he didn't care a thing about going in the toilet. I'm so excited for your new addition. :o)
Congratulations on your new bundle of joy! Love your scrapbook page also. Scrapbooking is something my daughter loves. I love all the stuff that is available for scrapbooking. Good luck with the potty training. I love your blog design also. Patience is the best advice I can give you on that.
Way cute dress, I love it. Makes me want to have another girl right now. That's awesome you've started potty training, we started a couple months ago and then gave up. I guess I better give it another go.
Post a Comment