It was so weird today! I looked over at my child and he was all of a sudden a little man. I know I've written about this before...but S just had a haircut yesterday, is now wearing size 3t clothes and is no longer the little boy I'm used to having around here. I know I probably sound stupid because it just hit me today...but he has become such a little tease {he is so funny and whenever he can he will run to wherever anyone is going to sit down and sit there first and giggle...this isn't just reserved to chairs; pillows, toys, anything!}, he's a flirt with everyone he comes in contact with, he dances any time he hears a tune, he jumps off of everything, he jumps into everything...puddles, mud, rocks, and he is all together just a hilarious boy!
So anyway, we were outside playing today and he'd just eaten some chocolate...I looked over and all of this just hit me. {I no longer have a baby or even really a toddler, I have a dirty little adorable monster who keeps me laughing, jumping, and on my toes at all times. It's funny because sometimes {I know it's the prego hormones causing this} I'll look at him and it's such a bitter sweet moment of big boy/baby syndrome that it actually makes me cry a little. I love this kid with all his craziness, and I can't wait to see what great adventures we will have together!
Here are a few more pictures from our weekend up in Garland.
I love this picture of these cute boys in their cowboy boots. Don't they just look like they are having a great time??? {They haven't really started the whole friendship phase yet, but I know they will soon!}
This is my adorable sister in law Jennifer. Hopefully she won't be mad at me for posting this, but she is due in 2 1/2 weeks and I think this picture is so cute of her! I'm so glad we won't be prego very long together, because she looks great, and I ended up looking like a swollen psycho with S...better luck this time I hope!
6 months ago

4 comments:
He is getting to be such a little man! I love this picture of him looking up at you! So Sweet!!!
It has been SO long since we have seen him, He is getting big! It is fun but yet sad that they grow so fast. He is going to be adorable with a little sister!
Sam looks adorable, but I am not thrilled with my pic. I'll just have to get one of you nine months pregnant and post it on my blog.=)
I feel the exact same way as you do. It is bittersweet to see them grow. You want them to learn and grow, but at the same time you don't want them to get bigger. Oh!!! Time goes by too fast!
Post a Comment