Friday, October 10, 2008

New Idea

Yesterday my sister in law Jen and I went out shopping for some baby girl fabric to make some receiving blankets. We hit walmart and scored big on some way cute flannel. I haven't made my blanket yet, but I will post a picture when I get to it. Then we went to The Material Girls quilt shop...{my very favorite fabric shop. It has so many cute ideas and awesome fabric selection.} I had found this pack of three really cute rosey pink onesies at walmart for $3.00...score! Then I found fabric & ric-rac at material girls to match and I am making these little sun dresses. I've got this one done and 2 more to go, so let me know what you think.

7 comments:

Berry Family said...

That's awesome! Nice work on being frugal (if I even spelled that right ha-ha) and creative. It is way cute! Good luck with the blanket.

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Really cute!

Cherice and Corey said...

That is so darn cute! I wish I was as crafty as you!!

Liz said...

Oh Maggie will be so freaking frugally adorable!

Becky Darling said...

Darling!!

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

Adorable. You are so creative! Didn't I tell you girl stuff it too adorable to resist??

3 Men & a Lady said...

Cute! CONGRATS on finding out you're having a girl!!!! That is so exciting! I haven't checked in on you in a while, so I it's great to finally hear the news. You really are so creative!

Related Posts with Thumbnails