I know...I know...sorry! I have been such a slacker at blogging! I will fill you in on what has been happening around here. Last Monday Liz picked up "the boy"...{the name that Sam now calls himself!} and I to come stay at her house. We scrapbooked and had quite the party until Thursday. We were even pleasantly surprised at how well the kidlets played together, until on the last day they could hardly stand to "share" Seth's toys any longer! Although there were some mischievous acts that only two boys could come up with we had a great time. We were so excited to come home and see our "daddy"! We missed him so much, and were very excited to spend the rest of the weekend with him!!! Then Saturday night and Sunday we had the rotten luck of having a crappy cold/flu-ish gunk! Thankfully Kendall was spaired, but Sam and I are just now starting to feel normal. Then, today, {I'm sure since I'm feeling a little better} was quite the productive day. I have been wanting to try my hand at applique for quite some time and I have been collecting fabric and different ideas. So today I finally busted out all the crafting
crap supplies. These are the two 0-3 month onesies I have made so far. Now, that Sam is asleep {it's 8:30} and Kendall is getting ready for basketball, I am going to try out some more ideas. I will post more pictures when I get them done.
Kendall is such a great daddy!!! As you can see, story time is a little different when daddy puts him to bed. He is even eating a cookie!!!

5 comments:
Such cute onesies! Girl you are so creative ... through some of that my way.
Um... totally ADORABLE!!!! You totally need to market those. I'm sure it's a lot of work, but I would be your first customer!
Those onesies are darling! You always have the best ideas!
Your craftiness makes me sick!! Those are the CUTEST onesies and if I am having a girl I have to have one!!!
Is there anything you CAN'T do? Very, very cute!!!
Post a Comment