
I stink!!! As I looked at my "catch-up" post from yesterday, I realized I'd forgotten to mention my birthday weekend happenings and given props to my fabulous husband! As many of you know...since lots of you called or sent messages...my birthday is on the 18th which fell on a Sunday this year. I have been wanting to be cool electronic savvy for a very long time. Our plan was that I would get one after the baby was born as a congratulations to me for all of my hard work in pushing out a kid delivering a baby. Well, Kendall surprised me on Saturday morning by saying "Let's go pick out your ipod!!!" I was so excited, and I absolutely love it! He got me the 120 gb ipod classic in silver. Then later that night mom and dad Johnson watched Sam for us while we went to one of my favorite restaurants...Pei Wei!!! I have been craving their mandarin kung pow chicken for so long and we could never quite make it there, so this was definitely a huge treat. Then we went back to the Johnson's and played games and ate snacks. It was an awesome birthday weekend, and I have the best husband ever!!!
And just a quick shoutout about this awesome artist whose blog I stalk love to read and get inspired from. She had posted this picture today and I really love it.
She always has beautiful paintings and I have a great idea I'm going to make with it. I will post about it later.
6 months ago

1 comments:
You must not be old enough that they are just another ordinary day!!! P.S. Happy late birthday and will you print a copy of that beenie pattern off for me since i am a computer idiot and can't get the whole thing to print!
Post a Comment