Monday, February 2, 2009

Exciting News!!!

I am so excited to make this announcement!!! I now have a blog specifically designated to crafting. There will be tons of ideas I find inspiration from as well as lots of my own ideas. You can find this blog here. I have also opened an Etsy store. In the future you will be able to find tons of projects for sale here. Since I have just started both of these sites they are lacking and need a lot of work, so be patient, and I promise to deliver! If you are unfamiliar with Etsy...it is AWESOME!!! I absolutely love it. It is a site completely devoted to selling handmade items. Plus, it is completely safe because you pay for things on paypal. I hope you will come check out my new sites and PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE tell your friends!

3 comments:

Liz said...

very, very cool!

Jenn said...

Congrats! It's about time to make some money off of your creative ideas!

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

that is exciting! I'll totally have to check it out. You have been busy. Aren't girls fun???

Related Posts with Thumbnails