Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Just a Few...

...of the Things I am Loving This Month!!!

1- Absolutely loving this hand crocheted ipod case. There is a free pattern here for anyone else who may be interested in making one.

2- We were in need of a new baby bouncer for Maggie, and as I started looking and pricing I couldn't believe how expensive and ugly most of the bouncers were...until I found this little beauty! I am so in love with this print, and although it was hard to find a store in the valley that even had it in stock I was finally successful on Saturday! I found the bouncer here for only $26.99...SCORE!!!

3- This is a handmade bear that I think is so cute. I found it here, and I really want to make one...sadly, not even for Maggie, I want one! {Do you think Kendall would mind if I put it on our bed???}

4- These are the tights I made last night. These could very possibly be one of the favorite things I've ever made! You can find them here. And yes, Sam is modeling these lovelies for me...and even though the size 0-9 month tights only came up to his knees he was loving them! {Kendall was a little mortified to know that I'd actually put these on our son!}

5- This is a great idea that, one day when we have our own home again, I will most definitely be having in our childrens rooms. It's just an Ikea window treatment thing, strung across the room and is being used to hold her kids art work! Isn't that a great idea??? I found it here.

6- This month has been big for me. For those of you who know me very well...I don't like to mass produce things I make, and I like making unique things that only I have. So the fact that I have opened an Etsy shop to sell said handmade items is a little scary for me. It's weird because it actually makes me feel vulnerable...like back in the days of art school where everyone would be staring at my hard work, getting ready to critique it! But yes, I have finally found a way for me to create what I want, when I want and however many I want; then hopefully, sell it. Check out my site here.

7- I'm loving my ipod that Kendall got me for my birthday. I have been downloading books on tape, movies, and tons and tons of music onto it and I swear I will never be able to fill this sucker!

8- Randomly I have placed an apple on here...the reason for that is because this is what I have been craving most this whole entire pregnancy! Although I do still crave meat, milk, and tart things {Ohh...sour skittle sound so good right now!!!}(all of which I craved with Sam too), most of all I crave apples.

3 comments:

Liz said...

You are so cute, I wish I could think of something like this for myself. It would probably have to involve the 5 boxes of circle bandaids I just found and bought at the store. They are hard to find and I have so, so many zits... Oh! only 42 more days!!!

3 Men & a Lady said...

You never cease to amaze me! I love EVERYTHING! And I was totally eyeing that exact same bouncer from Target! I fell in love with it the day I ran into you there So cute!

Becky Darling said...

Have you had any sales yet?? I love the cream clip & want to order one.. Let me know when I can get it!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails