Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I'm having so much fun!

Holy cow!!! What a busy day! I am so excited because I shipped off a package to Canada today for a custom order I received for some applique tshirts. Isn't that awesome??? Plus, today my mojo kicked in, and after Sam went to sleep and Kendall left for basketball I finished another order, and made a sleeper for miss Maggie! Plus I started a new project that I'm not quite revealing yet...but there is a sneak peek picture down below.



I had to throw these pictures in with the mix because as I mentioned before Sam totally loves books right now. Today we snuggled in bed and read through several books, then he wanted to "read" them back to me. Well, the other day I was doing some cleaning and Sam was playing in his room. It had gotten to be a little quiet...aka, no truck sounds or metal on metal clanks, so I sneakily went in to check on what he was up to. I found him under his desk, with a plethora of books spread all around him, and he was reading out loud to himself! It was so cute, and I wanted to share them with you!

...this is Sam's new, kind of cheesy, grin. I love it, but at the same time I wish he'd do his normal smile for the camera!

This is the sneak peek of my new project! It is going to take me longer than I thought, but I will finish it before this kidlet gets here!

This is the new sleeper I made tonight. I'm really loving the turquoise and green together! Plus if you can't tell, I'm also loving the birdies. It has been so fun making all of these clothes, and it's really nice to sell some so that I can continue to sew without having a thousand onesies for Maggie! Do you think it would be strange if I made one of the footless gowns for me? They look so comfy!


And yes, if you will notice...it is in the 3:00 hour this morning, and I am still awake. This is the major problem with major mojo nights, because I get so many ideas flying around in my head, I can't turn it off until I accomplish them. I think I will do some reading to unwind. Goodnight!

4 comments:

Nichole said...

It's probably a good thing I am not having a girl because I know I would want ALL of the stuff you have made!!

Jenn said...

Before you know it, he will be heading off to kindergarten and really reading.

Lost in this Moment said...

I love Sam's reading moment! That's precious. I love the sneak peek of your project for Maggie... can't wait to see what you're doing with it!

Jeanette Atkinson said...

I think maggie would be your last child if you started wearing a nightgown like that! Kendall might not approve!

Related Posts with Thumbnails