Monday, February 16, 2009

What a great weekend!!!

We had such a fun weekend! We decided that for Valentine's this year we would have it be a family party instead of just Kendall and I. So we met my brother Tom and his wife Jen with their little 3 month old daughter Desi at Crown Burger, then went bowling. It's been a while since we'd bowled, and I'm not sure that 33 days until my due date was the best time to start again...but we did have a blast!

Sam loved to watch the ball slowly make it's way to the pins.

Some of the other things he enjoyed were:
Rolling around on the floor like a psycho, and be silly.
He loved to pick the balls up out of the return and hand them to Kendall.
Laying on the floor, just watching what was going on.
Playing with Desi...she is so adorable!
And most of all...just bowling with his daddy! It was so cute, Kendall would get so excited when the pins would knock down, and cheer for Sam...he is such a great dad!
Although the majority of the time Sam did great, there also came this face...which came along with a whine about it not being his turn.
Eventually, this earned him a spankin and an explanation that's it's no fun for us when he whines. But after that he did a pretty good job of enjoying everyones turn!
And, sadly, I'm kind of embarrassed to even post this picture, but as you can see, by the end of two games Sam kicked all of our butts!!! How pathetic that a 2 1/2 year old can beat 4 adults!

5 comments:

Lost in this Moment said...

Holy Hannah! I don't think I even bowled a 111 the last time I went bowling. Go Sam! Looks like you guys had fun.

Jenn said...

Better luck for us next time!

Liz said...

I am so jealous. These were my plans after all. I wish that our house had been healthy during valentines but we will just have to do this another day. It looks like Sam had a good time!

Wendy said...

Those little bowling shoes are so cute! I can't believe that they had his size!

Wendy

Jeanette Atkinson said...

One of my favorite photos of Spencer is on his birthday bowling with his head down between 2 of the balls on the return rack, another one is of Monica with her hair being blown all over by the hand dryer!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails