Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What a cute little fart face!!!

Sam has been such a sweet little thing lately! It's so fun to have him randomly come and give me hugs and want to snuggle. Today I "caught" him chilling on our pillow shams, just reading a book. It was so cute, and I have to give a huge thanks to Krista for all of the books we inherited. Sam has absolutely loved them. He now occasionally trades in his bucket full of trucks to cart around an armful of books. This is such a great stage, and I really hope we don't lose our sweet boy when Maggie comes. I think I'm more nervous for Sam's reaction than I am the whole adjusting to a new baby part. Is that stupid???

5 comments:

Jenn said...

I think I would feel the same way. We'll always be here to help when you need it. We would love to steal Sam for a night when Maggie comes!

Wendy said...

We always had a present from the baby to the kids at the hospital! I know it sounds corny... but we haven't ever had to deal with jealousy issues! He will love her and want to protect her! Make being the BIG BROTHER a neat thing!

Wendy

Liz said...

Only 35 more days!!! OK, I already told you how cute that picture is of Sam reading. You have to go and check out these blogs: How About Orange has the cutes tote bag and instructions on making it. Skip to My Lou has the cutes valentines. U Create has the cutes prince and princes crowns made of felt!!!

Rachelle said...

I don't think that's stupid at all. It's a big change for him too, but keep in mind that even if he has a hard time adjusting, kids are so resilient. He will be thrilled with his new sister in no time. I am so excited for you guys!

Liz said...

Ok you don't have to post these comments but you might want to check out the video on kennedy & friends. She talks about the laws hurting people who make clothing for children. There are warning about lead being found in buttons, zippers, and other metals...

Related Posts with Thumbnails