Okay, I am so excited to post these two shirts. I received a request for one of my owl appliques to be put on a downeast tshirt in an adult size and I think it turned out so cute. Then I finished this new onesie that I hand dyed yesterday.
6 months ago

4 comments:
Such a cute idea for adult t!
I completely fell in love with that little owl. I am so excited to see the shirt! Erin, it is so cute! You did an amazing job with it.
And now, browsing your blog, I'm falling in love with more of your appliques... I will probably be ordering more shirts. I love your leggy bird and the cupcake! Aaah! I added your blog as a "follower," Bry and I are on here at bryandwhit.blogspot.com. See you next weekend!
Well, since Ben blew my cover and told you I blogstalk (how embarrassing!), I figure maybe I should finally leave a comment, huh? :) I LOVE your onesies! You are so talented! I especially love the butterfly one. I hope your etsy shop does well!
http://kari-youcanmakeit.blogspot.com/2008/08/turn-your-t-shirt-into-newborn-gown.html
Go check this out, I think you should make a mario one for Maggie!!!
Post a Comment