Thursday, March 12, 2009

Crappy Update

I went in to my doctors appointment today, looking like this!

Hoping he'd tell me when I would look like this...
But, instead I came out looking like this!!!
Need an update? This morning at my doctors appointment he asked if I would want to be started today...like right after my appointment. I was thinking "Heck yes, even though no bags are packed, our house is a mess, Kendall is at work, and our car is in the shop...but I can get this baby out!" So he went to check if there was a room available and, low and behold, two nurses called in sick today. Pushing all the ladies who were already scheduled for today back. So, I will no longer be started tomorrow either. I have been bumped to Tuesday! So, unless miss Maggie decides to appear on her own, we may be having a St. Patrick's day baby.
But, in all actuality this worked out for the best. Maggie can cook for a little longer, and now I get to go to our bi-annual trip up to the outlets to do our friends and family shopping. Which by the way, if any of you are interested here is a coupon. It's a coupon you can re-use over and over until Sunday, good for %30 off your entire purchase, at any Old Navy, Gap and Gap Outlet.

3 comments:

3 Men & a Lady said...

So close!!!! "Dang!" is my first reaction, but at least you'll make the shopping trip, which makes it a little less frustrating! Hang in there... she will be here so soon!!!!

Jenn said...

I didn't even think about St Patrick's Day. Oh well, better than Christmas Eve.

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

Being at the end and just waiting is SO hard! I can't wait to see little Maggie. I just know she's going to be so so beautiful. By the way, I LOVE your blog. It is SO cute and you are so darn crafty! I love the clothes and bracelets you make, your scrapbook pages, everything!

Related Posts with Thumbnails