Oh my goodness!!! I seriously am so exhausted this morning. I had a couple of bigger orders I needed to finish before the big birthing day, so I ended up staying awake until 4:30 this morning. I don't know if you guys are like this or not, but my most productive/creative time is when everyone is asleep and I can just focus completely on whatever it is I'm doing. Well, anyways, last night was definitely productive. Not only did I finish all my orders, I also finished some last minute onesies I wanted to make for Maggie.
This applique will be for sale, but the actual bodysuit will not. This is actually one of my very favorite bodysuits I'd gotten from Liz for Sam. Behind the applique was a little bulldog. I just re-dyed the material brown and appliqued over the bulldog...good as new! I absolutely loved these bodysuits...I think there were 3 or 4 different ones. They are so soft and snuggly.
I have fallen absolutely in love with this monster onesie. If you recall, I'd made some monsters for Sam at our family campout last year {thanks for the great ideas Laura}, and I had a friend order this monster onesie! It's a size 0-3 months and I can't wait to see her little boy in it!
This isn't a new applique, but my mother-in-law ordered it for our niece. So I sewed the heart and nose with pink thread.
This is also for my niece. I love this onesie! I want one for Maggie, but the smallest size is 6 months, and by then it will be fall/winter for her. Darnit!!!
This is one I made for Maggie. I dyed the onesie this fuschia color, and added the tulips...very springy.
This is another one for Maggie. I just bought this vintage-y fabric, and I love it!
This is #1 of 4 adult size t-shirts I made for an order.
#2 of 4
#3 of 4. Also new fabric that I love!!!
As I've mentioned before, all of my appliques can be made to order...meaning, whatever applique you want, on whatever type of shirt you'd like. If you're interested check out my Etsy shop. For local people, I can definitely work with you in delivering it, so there wouldn't be any shipping costs! Thanks for looking!!! Hopefully you get some fun ideas.
6 months ago

4 comments:
Holy crap I freaking love the monster onesie! I am so excited!
Erin, the shirts you did could not possibly be any more perfect. You are an artistic genius! I posted all about your work on my blog. Can't wait to come pick them up!
P.S. I feel really bad that I kept you up until 4:30 AM! So thank you!!!
You are so amazing!!! I love all of these. Good luck with the baby! I hope she comes soon for you!
Post a Comment