Friday, March 6, 2009

Update

Just a quick update. I had my doctors appointment yesterday, and sadly, I am still only dilated to a one. My doctor is great though, and said he would start me anytime I'd like, but that it would be a long labor. I decided to give it another week and see what happens. But he did say that he will start me next Friday for sure if I don't go on my own. So, please cross your fingers for me, and pray that Maggie gets her butt in gear, because this mama is ready to be done!

5 comments:

Liz said...

I was right, You have been dialated to a one since you had Sam! You might want to do some of THOSE exercises down there after Maggie gets out...

Jenn said...

I'm fearful that I am still dilated like Liz says. But good luck, we hope she comes sooner too!

Lost in this Moment said...

Crossing our fingers for you!

3 Men & a Lady said...

That's crazy that you could be holding little Maggie THIS WEEK! I am so jealous. :) Hang in there and good luck!

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Get some balls and go and get started already. It is not bad at all. Chicken liver!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails