Monday, May 18, 2009

2 Months & lovin' every minute of it!

This girl turned two months old yesterday! It it so much fun having her in our family, and we couldn't have been blessed with a happier baby! I'm not quite sure what we did to deserve to happy/mellow babies, who both have slept 8 hours a night since they were 3 weeks old! Maggie had her doctors appointment today and her new stats are:
Weight: 11 lbs. 14.8 oz (75%)
Height: 23 1/4 in (80%)
Head: 39 1/2 cm (75%)
It looks like we are going to have another bigger than average child.




7 comments:

Jenn said...

Very very cute!!

Laura said...

she it getting so chubby. Its only been a week since i have seen her and she is already bigger. You will turn around and she will be graduating high school ;) (sigh)

Becky Darling said...

What a cute little fart!! Man I have the cutest nieces ever!!

Becky Darling said...

What a cute little fart!! Man I have the cutest nieces ever!!

Unknown said...

She is so beautiful Erin! Arg, I wish I wasn't so far away

Rachelle said...

That is such a precious face! She really is beautiful. I can't believe it's been 2 months already. That went fast.

Lost in this Moment said...

Such a pretty little lady. Loved the video!

Related Posts with Thumbnails