Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Party at the Johnson's

We have quite the announcement to make today.....drum roll please.....Sam officially went number 2 on the toilet!!! Hurray!!! A huge thanks goes out to aunt Steph for the popcicle trick! I told Sam in the morning that if he went poo on the potty he could have a popcicle, and seriously, within 20 minutes he came running in from outside telling me he had to go. I am so proud of this boy!
































Isn't this little fire truck bum so cute???

6 comments:

Berry Family said...

Congratulations on one huge step! It is such a great feeling once they are fully potty trained. Yippy!!

Steph said...

HURRAY for BIG BOY SAM!!! One less box of diapers....
WOO HOO!!!

Rachelle said...

Yeah for Sam! I am dreading the potty training stage, but cant wait to get rid of diapers!

Krista McMillan said...

WOW!! Great Job! It's so nice when you don't have to change the smelly stinky ones any more!!!

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

That is so exciting! Way to go Sam!

Jenn said...

Great job Sammy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails