Monday, June 15, 2009

Enter

Leave a comment to enter my giveaway! You can win $14.00 for merchandise in my etsy shop...which will get you 2 hair flowers or a onesie.

9 comments:

Jenn said...

Sweet! I would love to win either!

Ducksfly2gether said...

Oh! Thanks for the reminder! I almost forgot to enter. Your stuff is so cute!

Liz said...

Oh I Hope I Win!!!

Megan said...

I hope I win too. I love your onsies and would love one for my little boy due next month.
P.S. I am Kate formerly Krystal Davis's sister-in-law.

Nat said...

I'm all for winning ANYTHING created by you!!!

Krista McMillan said...

Awsome!!! I Hope I Win!!!!

Krystal said...

Hey Erin this is Bruce hammonds little sister Krystal I found your blog through jen arthur hope you don't mind. BUt Im putting my name in cause who doesn't love to win free stuff?

Berry Family said...

Giveaways are so fun! Hope you guys are doing great! Your family picture (Maggies blessing day) is way cute!

Wendy said...

I love your stuff! Can you make just hair clips for the older girls???

Related Posts with Thumbnails