Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Give Away!!!

Holy Cow!!! I love, love, love when I can sit down and scrapbook for long periods of time without any distraction! On Sunday night I sat down and scrapped till the wee hours of the morning. It was great! Monday morning Liz and the kidlets came down to see a movie on Tuesday {we purchased the movie pass for $5/person for 10 kids movies throughout the summer}. She brought some of her stuff and we went to town all day and night. The kids ended up playing really well together too...which is always helpful! So, anyhoo, these are the pages I got done. Sorry for the crappy pictures, but I wanted to post them before we leave, and I didn't want to retake the pictures! I'm doing a give away for $14 worth of merchandise from my Etsy shop and some scrapbooking supplies for anyone who is interested!!! Just leave me a comment and I will be picking a random winner!!! I hope some of you who blog stalk will leave a comment because I'd love to see who actually is reading, and if I have to do a giveaway just to see you I will!!!










8 comments:

Rachelle said...

I totally stalk your blog. I am not ashamed to admit it! I love to scrapbook and I so wish I could create the kinds of pages you do! You are so talented!

Kristina P. said...

Erin, I don't know what's going on, but I've added your blog to my Reader several times, and it hasn't been updating!

I'm sorry I've been a bad blogger friend.

Hey, can you email me again so I can forward the winner's information to you?

Unknown said...

Your pages look great! What's your secret to staying up all night crafting and still being a good mom during the day? I'm such a grouch if I'm not in bed by 10:00. I've officially reached old lady status I guess.

Nichole said...

You know I LOVE your scrapbook pages! They are always so cute. We need to get together and scrapbook...I would love to steal ideas from you ;)

As for a drawing...I'm obviously in!!

Nichole said...

BTW - I especially love the Sam page with the waterfall of diamonds!

Jenn said...

I of course saw these pages in person and they are super adorable! I LOVE the beautiful girl page and I really like the diamonds even though you were worried about it. I think I might need to copy the lifesize one and the M one except make it D. I think my fave pic is the one of Sam handing Maggie the flower!

Krista McMillan said...

Awsome Pages as Always you are an amazing Artist (Among everything else!) I love the pictures featured in your pages, I wonder who could have taken them!!! HA! HA! Love Ya Lots!!!

Liz said...

I love these pages and all of the input I had in them, or the input you had in my pages ~ whatever!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails