This is the view I have every time we go for a walk. I had to laugh to myself today as I noticed what a difference there is between the two adorable sets of legs! I especially love the holy knees in Sam's pants and the embroidery on Maggie's.
This is the two of them this morning as Sam watched Toy Story 2...again! He makes me laugh so hard, he has now started to quote different shows. He says "Rock and Roll," from Bob the Builder {I have to force myself not to throw things at the tv when I let him occasionally watch this annoying show}; and he said a line from the movie Homeward bound about doughnuts. So not only is he quoting shows, he does it at odd times, like during dinner and when we are getting ready to do something; which of course only adds to the funniness!
Okay, Jenn and I went shopping with the kidlets tonight as "the men" worked on the bronco. Jen got Desi an adorable dress and two pairs of tights, and I got a shirt for an order I'm making and some pants for Maggie. I also got her some tights...I think I have a problem...I can't stop buying her tights and leggings, and leg warmers...I love them...I can't help it...they are so freaking cute on those chubby little legs! Needless to say I think she will have to wear tights every day of the winter to get our moneys worth out of all her adorable accessories. I also found this super cute swim suit and hat for next year! These are the shots I got of her modeling them for Grandma. Man I love those cheeks!!!



Sam had to come show me his dirty hands from helping Kendall and awesome Uncle Tom!
Thanks for coming to dinner Tom, Jen and Desi. And another huge thank you for your help on the bronco! We are now 3 steps closer to having it pass safety and emissions!
***For those who may be interested...this is how I figured out how to make my pictures bigger. At the end of this post she explains. At first I thought it would be really hard, but it was surprisingly fairly simple.
6 months ago

3 comments:
They are getting so big. And they are so cute. Tuesday while we were cleaning carpets at my mom's, Travis picked up some cars and everyone starts "Boy, cars?" Anywhoo, you are more than welcome to the pictures from our camping trip.
Adorable kiddos!
Hey, you! Did you want to participate in my giveaway again? No pressure at all. Just thought I would ask!
Post a Comment