Tuesday, August 25, 2009

New pics

What an awesome summer we've been having. We have been camping a ton; it was Kendall's birthday this month and we watched The Hulk in the backyard on Tommy's big projector...it was so fun...Sam still asks to watch a movie outside; and this last weekend we went to our towns delayed fire works. It was an awesome show and there is almost nothing I love more than having our little family snuggled together on a blanket ewwing and ahhing over fireworks.
Miss Mags having a tubby. This girl loves to be in the water. It's so funny because she gets so excited when she splashes the water that she starts shaking all over.


Yesterday I decided to get some pictures of the kidlets. I love this one because of Sam's goofy expression. He makes me laugh so hard and then, of course it only fuels the goofy faces!!!
Showing off his favorite dirty monster truck shirt!
I put this picture in because it shows Maggie's new crop of hair. I decided to buzz her hair one more time because it was growing in a little funky. Now it is getting thicker and even...yeah!!!

Another goofy face! Man I love these little farts!
Mags is 5 months old...and yes, that is major drool coming out of her mouth! She now can sit up for a few minutes at a time, and she giggles a ton. I'm thinking she is going to be a little more reserved like her father because she doesn't just hand out her giggles to anyone, you have to work for them. She is such a major part of our family and we love her!
Yes, Maggie is nawing on Sam's arm!

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Your kids are so adorable!

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Cute photos. Why aren't your kids sporting your stunning fashions? They are free walking advertisements. How cool would an awesome truck done like the ones you have done for Maggie?

Becky Darling said...

Man I have a cute neice & nephew!!

Liz said...

I love that I made her laugh first!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails