My goodness,
I sure do love this boy!
He is so big. He's now officially potty trained...including night time.
Of course there are still the occasional accidents, but life is great with one less
He is so big. He's now officially potty trained...including night time.
Of course there are still the occasional accidents, but life is great with one less
butt to change! Especially a 3 year old's {this week}, way too big
to still be wearing diapers, butt!
to still be wearing diapers, butt!
Last night I was having a luxurious soak in the tub all by myself, when
Sam walked in and asked if he could have a tubby too.
I don't know about you, but a bath all to myself is hard to come by,
so I said, in a little while.
He was as patient as he could be, then about 10 minutes later he came back, with his
bucket full of trucks, trailers, tractors and dinosaurs.
"Wash tractors, too?"
I was totally expecting this question because
one of our very useful tricks for regular tubbies is that he can wash his cars.
I said sure, but only two cars this time.
I don't know if you've ever experienced this or not, but a tractor up the butt, in the tub, is not the most pleasant of experiences!!!
So he got in and all situated, then started driving his trucks on my leg.
He looked at me and with concern in his eyes asked,
"Mama, porcupines???"
I couldn't help but laugh out loud at his totally innocent question.
"Yes, Sam, I need to shave my legs!"


7 comments:
Oh my gosh, I just died of the cute and of laughing. That is so precious, and so funny. What a great son. That is awesome.
How funny!
That is too FUNNY! I know what you mean about baths and any alone time being hard to come by! What a clever little guy!
A tractor up the but, huh? I think you need to talk to him about those tunnels!!!
Yay for being potty trained!! And I love how honest kids are!
Erin when it gets to the porcupine stage your better off just letting it grow all the way out!!!! Isn't it great not to have to change a big butt anymore!!!!
I can't stop laughing, and I really needed a good laugh too. Love that BOY!!!
Post a Comment