Monday, September 21, 2009

Sweet, sweet baby!

Newborn Sammy

3 Months
9 Months



This weekend my boy turned 3 years old.
"Sam, how old are you?"
He said either, "28." Or, "8, 9, 10."
He is such a tease!
We had a great day. We started it off by having a yard sale at Laura's house.
Of course she had to spoil Sam with a box of goodies...he discovered the woopy cushion tonight and has been blowing it up and "farting", then laughing his head off all night long!
Then, we went miniature golfing. He had such a blast. His favorite thing was hitting the long shots, then running back to the beginning and hitting it again. He loved the rounds that had a hidden tunnel too.
Then we came home and had dinner with the grandparents. We had grilled hot dogs, cabbage salad(Sam's favorite), potato salad (that I forgot to add boiled eggs to), green salad, chips and raspberry lemonade.
Then came the cake! I was so excited for Sam to see it.
Although I didn't get the immediate reaction I had hoped for...he loved it, and has continued to ask about it these last couple of days.
I love the picture of him in the sand pile with his new trucks. While the adults were talking he of course had to run and test out the new trucks!
Then he came and snuggled up on Kendall's lap and passed out. What a great day.

This is a picture of Sam from this week. I absolutely love it! He is such an awesome kid and we would have such an indescribable void if he weren't in our lives! We sure do love you Mister Samuel Charles Johnson!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

What cute pictures especially that last one! Happy Birthday Sammy! Good idea for the cake!

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Happy Birthday to Sam! Love the cake it is darling. It could have been cuter though if it had motorcycles on top instead of trucks!!! JK

Steph said...

Happy Birthday Sam! And Jacquie wants you to know that she will sing to you soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails