This year I was going to have Mags be a little fairy with cute wings and everything...I even had the wings made...then, I saw this costume in the Martha Stewart Halloween magazine. For those of you who don't know...I loooooooooove owls! I ended up tweaking the costume a bit...she only used glue to piece it all together and ironed the feathers into the felt, I sewed it all and sewed the feathers so future children can wear it. These aren't the greatest pictures, and I promise to take better ones, but I finished the majority of the costume today, and I was dying to post some pics. I still have to finish the little goggle glasses and add a little bow on the cap. Plus she has some cute shoes to wear with it. So I will post more pics soon.

WARNING!!! these next pictures are very sad! She has her two bottom teeth coming and so she's been Dr. Jeckyl, Mr. Hyde-ing it lately! Right after I took these though, I was able to cut one of the teeth through with my finger nail...that's how close it was...and she is still taking a much needed nap!

6 months ago

11 comments:
This is owl-dorable, Erin!
OH She looks do cute. Can you make me one and i will be the MAMA OWL!!!!!!
You are in trouble... The kids that has THOSE puppy dog eyes will get whatever she wants!!!
Ohhh, even the sad pictures are sweet! What a cute costume, Erin! What will Sam be?
Oh that actually is really cute!=)
DARLING!!!! Look at those huge tears!!
You just want to scoop her up and kiss her and love on her.
LOVE the halloween costume.
She has the best sad face. What a sweet girl! Cute costume too.
What the little seamstress you are! I wanted SOMEONE to use that owl idea! It is so dang cute!!!
So So Cute!!! Kyle was so sad to see the Pics of Mags crying. He want's to know why she's crying. Poor Little Choppy. I'm glad you were able to cut the tooth though mabey the other one will cut through soon!!!
That is adorable!!!! She is the cutest little owl ever!!! Great job, you are so clever!
Post a Comment