Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Haps

This week I will try to update our latest goings on. I know I haven't blogged forever, I just needed a break. But I am back and I have some fun pictures to post from September and October. Our ward was invited to attend a luau with the Tongan ward that meets at our building. We got there and this is what met us...needless to say I ate nothing!!! I am a complete chicken liver when it comes to eating strange things, and this was on the top of my strange list!


Poor little piggies!Much to Sam's delight we went cosmic bowling the other night! His favorite part was picking out his very own ball and also tossing it down the lane. Least favorite was waiting for it to be his turn!
This girl loved the lights and the sound of the ball hitting the pins made her giggle!!!

3 comments:

Jeanette Atkinson said...

You are a chicken liver. Roast pig Tongan style is some of the best stuff I have ever tasted. You really missed out. Bowling way fun. Do you remember going bowling with us when you were younger, the kids still do?

Krista McMillan said...

Erin Ham is Pig, and you've eaten ham lots of times silly girl!!! I gurss most of the things we eat don't have their faces still on when we eat them though. HA! HA! Bowling looks like lots of fun!!!

Becky Darling said...

Maggie is looking SO big!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails