Our Halloween weekend started out on Wednesday, when we went to our wards trick or treating party, thrown by the YM/YW. It was a great way to get Sam re-aquainted with the whole process.
Then, on Friday, we met my sister Liz at my other sister Laura's work. As you can see by this picture, Sam absolutely loves auntie Laura. She's the best...
except when she gives babies suckers...in their white costumes!!! Mags loved this sucker and was thoroughly disgusted whenever it was removed!
Then on Saturday, we went with the Johnson family to their ward party. Maggie took second place in the kids costume contest, and yes, if you'll notice there's a pattern! She loves candy!!!
Sadly, this is the best picture of my little cowboy! {Sam kept correcting me, that he was Woody} He was way too excited and busy to hold still long enough for a great picture!
Miss Mags; the adorable owl!
This was the first year I've ever painted anyones face, and I think Kendall looked pretty freaky! He kept telling people that he had a headache, and when some kids asked him if it hurt, he said they could touch it. Then when they did, he'd scream in agony! It was great!!!
At around 4:00, we went to Tom and Jen's trunk-or-treat. This is a picture of my two favorite cowboys! Sam thought it was pretty awesome that his favorite uncle was a cowboy too! He still tells me that "Tom's a cowboy too!"
After that, we headed back over to the Johnson clan to have some yummy homemade chili and cornbread. We decided to pass up more trick-or-treating, and went home to watch movies with some of my family. Let me tell you...Edward Scissor Hands ended up being pretty lame!!!
All in all, we had a great Halloween. We were all pretty exhausted by the time we were done, but we had a blast!
Oh yes, I don't even have a good picture of me dressed in my witch costume. Maybe I can snag one from someone else.
6 months ago

4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great halloween. The costumes are awesome!!! I want to see your witch!!
Ditto on the movie! Thanks for coming up!
Maggie should have taken first!!! What did anyway it must have been super duper awesome!!
I want to see your witch too. Sam and Maggie look great! You did an awsome job on the owl costume. I like your new pictures on the side.
Post a Comment