Okay, I know there are about a thousand pictures here, but these were my favorite. At the end of September, my family got together and Becky, Krista and Jeanette took some family pictures.
I was pleasantly surprised at how well everyones pictures turned out, even though Maggie was being very sober...she's like her father. She gets really quite and reserved around tons of people.


Sadly, we weren't able to get any of just Sam and us because we couldn't tear him away from playing with "the boys!"
Every time I see this picture it makes me so happy! Jeanette took this picture and it completely captured my little man.
Disclosure: These next few pictures are embarrassing! I wanted us to take a nice picture, like the one from our engagement pictures, of us kissing...and this is what Kendall did...in front of all of my family...embarrassing!

A picture of the "Grills."
Just my brother and sisters! Would have been one of our best pictures...if there was one with Laura's eyes open. From back row left to right: Becky, Liz, Me, Wendy. Front row: Laura, Tommy, Jeanette, Krista.
These are "the boys" Sam absolutely loves!
Me and my dad.
Me and Mom.
The whole huge gang!
The kidlets...not a very good shot, but it was getting dark, and holy crap, there are a ton of kids to have hold still.
***This is my 200th post!
6 months ago

9 comments:
If it makes you feel better, Mike does the same thing. I think it is a boy thing. They like to get us going & think its funny.
Congrats on your 200th post!!! See how much of your personal history that you have done now!!
They look so great!
We just had family pictures done for the two of us. I should be getting the disc today!
What a pain it was at the time but I am so glad we did it! I love that one of Sammy!
Ok, I LOVE your pictures! I think they turned out amazing! That one of Sam is so stinkin' cute! I also love the costumes! You guys look amazing. And that owl costume is so creative!
Great Pictures. I love that color on you!
such cute pics! I love the one of just you and maggie (where you are both smiling. they look great!
Go Kendall, go! Very cute pics as usual!!
Erin, I hope you guys are doing OK!
Post a Comment