Sam is growing up so fast! Kendall and I taught Primary up until this last week, and at the end of Sharing time they brought in the kids who will be in Sun Beams in January. Sam came in so reverent with his arms folded and he looked so handsome! Then he noticed that we were there and got a look that said "What are you doing here?"
I can't believe my baby boy is already a Sun Beam. Two other things happened this week that made me so proud.
1- On Saturday at Tithing Settlement, the bishop asked Sam about his tithing and he actually answered him seriously, and he new what he was talking about. It was so cute, both Kendall and I had a little wash of pride come over us at this handsome little man that we are so blessed to have in our lives!
2- At the end of our meetings on Sunday, a dad of one of the girls in Sam's class was telling us that they were learning about the Sacrament and so they did like a pretend run. As they were passing around the water, Sam said to the other kids, "This is not a toy." I'm not sure that we have ever said this to him, but regardless, we were laughing so hard.
6 months ago

6 comments:
Sam is adorable!
Finally a new post! Sam is so dang cute. It is bad to have pride though you know. People tell me that all the time!
I 've always had a feeling he was a genius, now I am sure!! What a cutie!!
What a cute little fart!
What can you say, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree you and Kandall are such great parents, how could you not have GREAT KIDS too!!!
lol! You have one adorable, smart little guy!!
Post a Comment