I have been wanting to get some new bedding for our room for the last little while, and I had my eye on this Target bedding But today, after searching in 3 stores, online, and calling all stores in the valley and still not being able to purchase it I decided I'd just have to wait to find something I like.
Then, as we were walking out of the Bedding section my eye was drawn to a folded up quilt. And this is what I found!!! I was so excited because it was an online purchase that had been returned, so it was marked down to $80.00. Then I had a 20% off any bedding purchase...SCORE!!! So it made our new comforter and shams a total of $64.00 {This may sound expensive to some of you, but if you've ever looked at quilted blankets you will know how expensive they can be!} I am totally stoked, and Kendall just got home from work and likes it too. Which, since he does sleep in this bed I guess it was important for him to like the quilt too...right.



4 comments:
Score. It is darling! And what a great price!!!
Very cute! I just love deals like that!
Of course that's a great deal! We had to register for a bedspread when we got married because it was pretty clear it would be too expensive to buy just starting out!
Very cute!! I'm kind of jealous cause I am looking for a new comforter and I wish I could have snagged a deal like that ;)
Post a Comment