Monday, March 29, 2010

Stats

What a fun birthday!!!  This girl is so much fun.  On the 19th we threw a little party for Miss Mags.  We had a great time enjoying Maggie with some of our family.  I made these cupcakes for her big day, and I am just loving these chocolate treats on top.  So easy and very cute to add to any treat. 

At Maggie's 1 year doctor appointment her stats were:
Height: 30"   {75%}
Weight: 21 lb. 8oz.    {50%}
Head: {75%}

She is growing like a weed.  I think that since she started walking/cruising {at exactly 11 months} she has really started to slim down.

3 comments:

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Cute cupcakes. Sad we missed her party but the boys loved spending last weekend with her and Sam both!

Liz said...

I thought for sure you would have put the video footage of Sam blowing out her candle...

So much fun!

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails