Friday, July 16, 2010

Just the 5 of us

Sam came back from primary with this paper on Sunday.  I thought, "Oh great, he's spilled the beans."  But after hearing what he'd told his primary teachers I wasn't too concerned.  Apparently he'd originally put a pink girl on to represent Maggie, but then took it off and put three boys on to represent Spencer,
Justin and Travis...his three cousins who are his buds. 

If you didn't catch the subtle hint above, yes...we are expecting baby number 3.  We were going to wait until I was at least 10 weeks along to make the announcement, but decided the risk was pretty high of our news getting out with a 3 year old around.  I am 8 weeks along and I have my first doctors appointment on the 28th. 

This was a total surprise baby...we were planning on starting to try in the winter once we'd gotten settled into our house, but apparently Heavenly Father has a different plan for our growing little family, and we are surprised but very excited that this little one will be joining us!  Any guesses as to whether it's a boy or girl?

7 comments:

Racheal said...

NO! REALLY!??? that is so AWESOME!!!! congrats! i hope it's another little girl... ;)

Krista McMillan said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Geeze, I leave town for a week and what a difference! Congratulations! Duh that is why you are so tired! P.S. the other day I bought the cutest baby boy fabric and said to Jessica I wonder who the next baby boy in the family will be. If you saw the fabric you'de be praying for a boy!!!

Berry Family said...

Yay! Congratulations on baby #3! We are excited for you. I know how ya feel with #3 being a completely surprise. Little Mia was the same way. Know how it is trying to keep babies a secret. We didn't tell Jovie & Ella till after my first appointment. Hope all is going well.

Cherice and Corey said...

Congrats Erin, that's so exciting!!

Ducksfly2gether said...

Hey! I'll bet we're due the same month! Congrats! We're so happy for your guys!

Unknown said...

Wow! Congratulations! I'm guessing another girl. Also congrats on closing on your house. I'm excited to see it when we come out. Fun fun fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails