Thursday, July 15, 2010

Pooped

Holy cow I am so tired today.  I haven't been this tired since we were working on our condo in Parowan.  I was 5 months prego and we were scraping cottage cheese ceilings off of 25 foot ceilings!  And although, this house has neither of those I feel just as tired.  What do you think that means?  Does being 26 instead of 22 make that big of a difference???  In the last two nights we have finished two coats of paint on the kitchen and bathroom ceilings...this is what I was doing, hence the soreness.  Reaching over my head for two nights straight is killing my back and arms.  Kendall textured the two bedroom ceilings, the hallway, and half of the front room.  We got a first coat of paint on the horrible green trim in the kitchen and we got all the holes filled so we can start painting the walls.  Which just so happens to be my favorite part because it makes the biggest change...although painting the pink kitchen ceiling and the blue bathroom ceilings were pretty huge changes.  I will take some pictures today when we go over and post them tommorrow. 

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I love the painting part too!

Nichole said...

Yay I'm so excited to see it and to see the things you do to make it your home!! Congrats you guys!!

Jenn said...

It's amazing how tiring it is!

Related Posts with Thumbnails