Sam was so so so excited for his party this year. He's at such a fun stage right now with being excited about everything. He's especially excited about Halloween decorations...we spent about an hour the other day looking at all the spooky stuff at Target. Anyways, as I mentioned before, our camera's flash is not working, so these pictures are kind of sucky.
The day before his party he was running in the church gym and tripped and smacked his face right on the floor. He had a pretty good fat lip to show for it!
He was so into openening his presents that we couldn't even get him to look up! So excited.
These are the treats we had. The only thing he told me he wanted for his decorations was for them to be blue, so I decided to do blue monster cupcakes.
Since our camera has been down I haven't been able to take pictures of the bike we got him, but as soon as I get it back from the canon store I will snap some.

3 comments:
SO SO Cute!! I Love the monster cupcakes!!! I thing I might want those for my next Birthday!!!
What a cute cupcake idea!
Really cute cupcakes and he needs to watch where he's walking! OUCH his face looks sore! Happy Birthday Sammy Sosa!
Post a Comment