Friday, September 17, 2010

Wow, 2 posts in one day...

...I must not have posted in a long time because I have a ton of pictures to post.  Including my finished kitchen cupboards and some new artwork.  But that will come next week after I have a chance to get it all decorated. 

This is a picture of my poor foot about 5 days after my fall.  I wish I'd taken one sooner when it was really purple, but oh well.
This is the first hand towel I've made for my kitchen.  I'm thinking of doing a tutorial on how to make these because they are pretty easy and I think super cute.  The whole set of 4 will have cost me around $6.00.
This last Saturday was a fabulous day.  We were very productive.  I finished painting the cupboards, and Kendall put up our microwave and cupboard.  Yeah!!!  Like I said...finished pictures will come next week I promise!
And last, but not least is Monte the Rooster (For those of you who watch Gilmore Girls, do you know which episode I'm refering too?).  I purchased Monte from my sister at our yard sale and fell in love immediately. 
I especially love him painted a glossy red (I don't really decorate with black much, so I needed to paint him.)  I can't wait to put him up on my shelf!

4 comments:

Liz said...

I am so jealous of Monte ~ he is oh so fabulous all shiny and red. Can't wait for finished pictures of the kitchen... And your foot looks so bad, I'm sorry that it was worse. I hope you're hobbling around ok.

Becky Darling said...

Everything is looking so cute and trhe rooster is FAB!!!!!

Krista McMillan said...

Very Cute!!! Can't wait to see pics of the finished cabinets, it's looking awesome!!!

Nichole said...

I LOVE the towel and rooster!! I've decided that you need to host a craft night every month for those of us that want to make the cute stuff you do!! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails