Friday, September 17, 2010

Crazy Days of Summer & a Super Cute New Shop

A couple of weeks ago we got together with Racheal and Steph to do some swimming.  We were going to go to a pool, but ended up in Racheal's backyard with a slip and slide and a pool.  The kiddos had a blast, and we will definitely be getting a slip n' slide next year.
Oh my goodness, I love this cute little butt!!!  Maggie is a very handsy baby.  She talks a ton with her hands, and I love that this picture captured her waving her hands in excitement when Sam was doing the slip n' slide.
Most of the time she would walk down the slip n' slide and run her hands through the water, or stop to get a drink.  Then there was the occasional slip and her face was so funny.  She was surprised every single time that she was getting soaked by cold water, but then would start laughing and do it again.  We were laughing so hard!
Loving that determination!!!
Sam was really getting the hang of sliding.  By the end of the day he was a pro. 

Also, here is a new Etsy shop I found that is super cute!!!  I am loving it.  You should definitely check it out! Seriously, how cute are these headbands???

3 comments:

Liz said...

Man, she is so dang cute! It's no wonder she is so much trouble. I can just envision her holding out her hand for you to slap it and then doing it herself and then smiling like she did in these pictures.

Sammy looks like he's flying!

Wendy said...

It looks like they are having so much fun! What cuties!

Jenn said...

Love the pictures, especially of Maggie! Those are some great shots!

Related Posts with Thumbnails