We woke up today to find this!!! Sam was so excited that it had snowed he could hardly contain himself. The first thing he wanted to do was put on his hat and gloves so he could play. We had to run to Target first though because Miss Mags didn't have any snow boots that fit. As soon as we got home they both were so happy making tracks in the snow and then Sam took to sliding on his knees.
This is the face I got after some snow snuck under his coat and onto his tummy. But do you think he was ready to come inside??? Definitely not.
This is the first year Maggie has really played in the snow and she was just as excited as Sam. As you can see her gear isn't as water proof as his yet, but that definitely didn't stop her!
Loving that goofy face! She picked these boots out today. I was surprised that she picked these over the hello kitty ones and the cute zebra stripes. She loves the eyes. While kneeling down, she points to the eyes and says "eyes!" and then laughs.
After the fun in the snow we decided to make some chex mix, then snuggle up and watch Shrek 2 that we borrowed from grandma. What a great day!
Just for fun I thought I'd throw in these two fun "spooky" meals we've had this October. We also had spider pancakes and spooky cupcakes, but I forgot to take pictures before they got scarfed down.
Yes, that is my prego belly poking into the picture!!!








3 comments:
Love the Halloween meals. So do sam and mags think they are as cool as my kids do?
Isn't it great when they are big enough to play in the snow!! And the first snow, could you smell it coming (Lorelei Gilmore could!!!)
i smelt it too. WIERD. Love the snow pictures
Post a Comment