My sister in law Racheal had asked me to take their family pictures this year and she really wanted them in the fall. But because of uncontrollable circumstances we thought we might have missed the pretty-ness this year. Luckily, yesterday there was a small break in the crappy weather and we were able to sneak in some good shots. Keep in mind that I have never done family pictures before, so they are in no way professional. These are just a few of my favorites. They were so great to work with!!!
Nicki is so cute, and I just loved the way the fall colors danced off of her adorable eyes!
This is probably my favorite shot of the day! I love the way it turned out.









3 comments:
Way cute family!
Way cute pictures!
Good Job!!!
Awesome Job Erin!
I think they look so good that you need to take ours!
Post a Comment