I have been thinking a lot about our every day activities and thinking of ways to capture what we do. Not that we are very exciting, but I seem to only get the camera out when the kiddos are doing something super cute, or important. So I have been wanting to take more pictures of the "mundane."
Grandma Johnson saw this tu-tu at Costco and decided that Miss Maggie needed one. When she saw it she couldn't wait to put it on and has worn it around the house and out and about for days. She's cheesin' it up.
"Oh yes, did you want to see what I am eating??? Here you go."
A daily ritual we have is Maggie helping me "wash" the dishes. She loves to pour water from container to container and especially loves to scrub the dishes.
Loving those tootsers!
Pink milk is a must at our house. Sam probably has 3-4 sippy cups full a day. Luckily we only buy it occasionally so once it's gone he has to wait a while for more. Blowing bubbles is a must!
I was pretty bumbed this year that we missed the "Fall" season for taking pictures, but I still needed some current photos of the kiddos. I just set up a bench in our front yard and snapped some quick shots on our way out shopping one day. I know that seems overwhelming sometimes, but I think you get some of the best shots that way. Give it a try. A trick I have learned is for me to stand on stairs or a chair, that way I get a great angle on their cute little faces.











1 comments:
Cute pictures! I really like the pink frame and the distressed look around those pics!
Post a Comment