Tuesday, November 16, 2010

25 Weeks

Allright, this is me 25 weeks prego with twins. It's weird because I feel big, but when I look at pictures I feel really big. Oh well, I've got about 10-13 more weeks of this so I guess I better just get used to it!




6 comments:

Ducksfly2gether said...

Congrats on making it to 25 weeks! You look awesome carrying twins! Hope it keeps going so well for you guys. I love, love, love having someone who is right there with me!

Berry Family said...

I do agree. You looks great for twins! Always such a cute pregnant girl.

thebellcrew said...

you look great! Also is that sam hiding behind in the pic?

Jenn said...

I just realized that you might have to share your birthday!

Emily said...

Ok, where have I been? It's been too long since I've checked blogs so for that I am terribly sorry. Twins? I was blown away when I heard that! That is so exciting! So, are they identical or fraternal? I also LOVE your house. You have done such a great job on it. I feel like we are very similar, we both love crafts! All the things you've made looks super cute!

Kristie said...

You look fantastic. Way to go- you're almost done carrying twins- how does that compare with carrying one? p.s. I love your hair color.

Related Posts with Thumbnails