Our neighbor has a few leafy trees in his front yard, and the other day he was raking up the leaves and invited the kiddos over to come and jump in them. I think it made their day! At first they were just running through them.
Then Kendall started tossing them into the huge pile. They were laughing so hard. I love this picture of Maggie because every time she'd run to Kendall and say "please," then when he'd toss her in she'd have this mixed look of terror and delight. It was hilarious!
Can't you just feel the bugs crawling on you...ewww!
In the end even Kendall had to try it out. He thought the babies would think it was fun too and I said "Over my dead body!" Being completely surrounded in leaves is definitely not something that sounds fun to me!
On Tuesday we watched my dad for the day while my mom went to the doctor and ran some errands. My dad is starting to slip pretty fast and his joking and silliness has started to make the kids a little uneasy, but by the end of the day he was laying on the ground and Sam and Maggie just started kissing him. I had to keep reminding Sam that he couldn't rough house with Grandpa like he used too and he needed a fairly detailed reason why not, so I guess in the end giving kisses seemed like a good alternative.








3 comments:
Oh I miss raking leaves for hours and days when we used to live in Ogden, NOT!!! I do miss the great photos though. The picture with dad and the kidos is fabulous! Don't you just love the SLR, a must for great kid pictures!
SUch sweet sweet pictures of your kids with your dad.
Wrong weekend to read this post... what great pictures and memories!!
Post a Comment