Friday, November 5, 2010

Fairwell to October and another photo shoot

Obviously, Halloween is over, but I thought I'd throw in these last few pictures of what we were up to.  We had a skull breakfast on Saturday morning, and I have to say that this was Sam's very favorite of all of our spooky meals.  It will definitely be a repeat. 

 We are pretty lame because we didn't even get our pumpkins carved before the big day.  I woke up feeling really crappy...the runs and puky stomach...and it pretty much lasted until the afternoon after I was able to sleep it off for a while.  So I didn't get hardly anything I had planned for the day done.  I didn't even take a single picture of them in their costumes!  So sad!!!
 We hit the Target clearance yesterday and picked up a pumpkin carving kit for $1.00, so Sam desperately wanted to come home and carve our pumpkins.  This is the pattern he picked.  We also figured out what we are going to be for Halloween next year.  I scored tweedle dee and tweedle dum costumes for the twins, and Maggie will be Alice and Sammy will be the Mad hatter!  I can hardly wait!!!

Then, yesterday afternoon I took some family photos of the Larsen's.  We went to Murray park and it was such a pretty day.








5 comments:

Berry Family said...

Again, Awesome job on the pictures. Such cute costume ideas.

Liz said...

Between you and Jeanette, I am going to put together a Halloween menu/food booklet with pictures of all you you guyses fabuloso spooky meals!

Steph said...

LOVED the eggs and bacon skull! Thanks so much for the pictures too!

Becky Darling said...

Ya, we tried to get pumpkins on Saturday to carve and NOONE had any left!!! My kids were so bummed!!! At least you got to carve one even if it was a day late!!!

Hailey said...

Oh yes, of course I remember you. How are you?! I like the spooky meal tradition. That's cool.
Clayton

Related Posts with Thumbnails