Monday, November 22, 2010

A few of my favorite things this week

We have been having lots of these this week...
 I absolutely love having a wood burning fireplace.  The sound of the crackling wood and the smell of the fire sets the holiday season off so well.

I'm loving this purse that is also a fabulous camera bag....so clever and cute!  It's definitely going on my wish list.

 Thinking of a way that I can incorporate this for our stockings this year. 
 Laura and I started making these book paper flowers on Saturday, and I can't wait to show you the finished product.  They are very cute and pretty easy...after you get the hang of it.

And last, but certainly not lease...my favorite thing this week is that we got a major start on the tile project in the kitchen.  Although our whole house seems torn up and a ginormous mess, I am so excited to have this project behind us.  My sexy husband tearing out the old ugly linoleum...and yes, this was a reluctant pose from him.
 Sam concentrating very hard. 
 Helping us pull out all the nails.
 There were definitely a few of these moments...
 ...until we found another hammer.

 Already looking 1,000 x better!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow! That will be great to have done!

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Oh I miss all those fun projects! We have at least 7 hammers at our house... one for each of us!

Jeanette Atkinson said...

PS That purse/camera bag is awesome but where are you going to put all those diapers and wipes?

Jenn said...

Love that picture of Sam with his tongue sticking out! Very cute camera bag and paper flowers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails