Friday, November 19, 2010

Christmas Crafts

Okay, do you or anyone you know want some super cute Christmas and Winter crafts?  My sisters just had their boutique and have some leftovers.  Check out my sister Becky's craft blog to see what they have left and be sure to email her with your order.  Here are a few of my favorite items. 

Let it Snow $12.00
I picked this snowman.  Love, love, love her arms and the colors.  $12.00
 I also got one of these trees.  They are so cute.  She felted the ornaments on.  I was going to make these, but at this price ($6.00 each) why in the heck would I???

 Loving the vintage-y ness of this white tree. ($7.00)
Love this hand sewn Advent Calendar, and it's only $38.00.
Joy to the World Subway art ($13.00)
 I had purchased this advent from Becky last year and can't wait to put it up! ($30.00)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails