Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tweezing

There are several things I have learned over the course of the last 4 1/2 months.  I will go over a couple of them:

  1. Having tweezed eyebrows is a luxury, not a necessity!  I have found that the only time I have to tweeze is in the car.  So, if you see some weird girl tweezing her eyebrows in the car, don't judge...she just has very little time to herself!!!
  2. Just because you have faced the hardest thing you have ever had to deal with doesn't mean that will be the hardest thing you will have to face!!!  Carrying twins was hard, delivering twins was hard, having Jack in the hospital was hard, having Jack and Josh in the hospital with RSV was hard, getting Maggie's eye surgery done was hard, getting in a car accident and dealing with the stupid out of state insurance for the last six weeks was crappy, having the bronco break down so we are down to one car again sucks.....
  3. We have received inumerable blessings!!!  Through all of the above listed hard things...everything could have been so much worse, and I know we are being watched over by our Heavenly Father, and answers and warnings have come when we are trying to do what He asks!
  4. Having two babies smile and coo at you all day long is indescribable.
  5. Having two babies cry and poop all day long is indescribable.
  6. Having two older children adore and love their little brothers is so sweet.  I love watching/intervening their interactions!
  7. I love my husband and family more than I ever have, and going through hard things makes us weaker, then stronger.
  8. Skin that has been stretched out to it's absolute max does not shrink back quickly!

2 comments:

Laura said...

YOU ARE SO WIRE FOR ONE SO YOUNG. HEHEHEHE

Ducksfly2gether said...

Amen! Especially to inumerable blessings and stretched out skin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails