Thursday, June 16, 2011

Yuck and oh cute!

Kendall took a swipe into his hand last month with his knife.  He was cutting some wire and gouged out this lovely cut.  It took ten stitches and a nearly sick wife!
 Jack and Josh are very often seen snuggling.  If you lay them anywhere near each other they tend to link arms or legs...that is when they are chewing on the others fingers!



4 comments:

Laura said...

i never did see the stitches in Kendalls hand. That look really painful

Liz Davis said...

They look so adorable, the twins that is!!! I can't believe how quickly Kendallscut healed ~ I think he might have mutant powers.

Jessica said...

Stitches are gross! But you made up for it with the cute boys. How sweet that they link arms and legs! Do they share a crib?

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

Okay, your title is completely appropriate! Those exact thoughts went through my head as I looked at the pictures. That picture of your boys is seriously adorable. Melts my heart!

Related Posts with Thumbnails