I recently discovered...been forced to check out...pinterest. and I must say I am definitely a big fan!!! Here are a few of the things I found recently that I am either going to make or buy:
Laura and I just purchased this set of four postcards...I love them. I absolutely love succulents, and I have the perfect place to hang these all cute and framed in my front room...can't wait for them to come!
I am making Maggie some dress ups for he birthday in March, and I was looking around for pretty dresses and came across these. How fun to have animal dress ups too...that way her brothers can play a little easier. I will definitely be making a set of these!

My kids are very into painting and art work, so I will be making several of these. All it is is just plastic toys glued on the lid, then spray painted! Wouldn't it be cute with birdies and gnomes too???
Love, love, love these house pillows! I think I am making these this week!
Also, making this bird on a wire pillow this week!
These prints make me laugh every time. Love it! I think they would be so cute in an office/craft room.
Super cute book shelf. I wonder how to make it...the cost was $850.00
I like this robin. It's felted on the pillow. So springy!
What kids of things are you guys wanting to make??? Springy, wintery, or Valentines???











1 comments:
it is about time!!! and many thanks to your fabulous neighbor who is sharing the internet with you!!!
Post a Comment